18106 Pacific Highway Jones Island NSW 2430
- Rural / Farming
- 49.25 ha
- Sold, $2,670,000
Often sought, rarely found
Sitting on Jones Island, north of Taree is 49.25Ha (121 acres) across 4 titles of prime alluvial farmland with absolute river frontage. The property boasts not one, but two original farm cottages positioned metres from the water's edge of the Manning River.
The farm has been held by the same family for over 100 years, with a long history of dairy in years gone. Todays beef production allows ease of farming via the 18 paddocks which are watered through troughs via town water supply.
In the way of infrastructure, you will find dairy bales including steel cattle yards with concrete under foot, livestock race/ramp and cattle crush. The main homestead offers 3 bedrooms plus an office, a generous sized fully-featured new kitchen and patio with water views. The second cottage has 3 bedrooms, enclosed sunroom/study and open plan kitchen & dining.
• 49.25 hectares (121.7 acres) with two dwellings located on wide river frontage
• Prime alluvial soil with town water fed troughs that cover all of the 18 paddocks
• 2 absolute riverfront homes sitting approximately 290 metres apart
• Access to the property via both North and Southbound lanes of the highway
• Only a 15 minute drive to the shopping in Taree CBD
• 15 Minutes to swimming and fishing at Harrington & Crowdy Beaches
With approximately 680 metres of Manning River frontage you can enjoy the cool river breeze whilst taking the time to relax on the waters edge with the family after a day on the farm.
This property is an absolute standout and you will enjoy every moment!