180-186 Wayne Goss Drive Berrinba QLD 4117
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 203 m²
- For Sale, Sale from $528,060 + GST, Lease from $34,527 + GST
Brand New Industrial Warehouses
- Six modern strata-titled units
- Sizes ranging from 203.1sqm to 250.8sqm
- Air-conditioned corporate style mezzanine offices
- Clearspan tilt panel warehouses to maximise pallet racking
- Container height roller doors
- On-grade parking including some undercover
- Functional complex with dual crossovers
- Prominent signage
- Minutes to Logan and Gateway Motorways
- Centrally located between Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Ipswich
- Estimated completion 1st Quarter 2021
Unit 1 - 243.4sqm - LEASED
Unit 2 - 203.1sqm - Sale: $528,060, Lease: $34,527
Unit 3 - 203.1sqm - Sale: $528,060, Lease: $34,527
Unit 4 - 203.1sqm - Sale: $528,060, Lease: $34,527
Unit 5 - 203.1sqm - Sale: $528,060, Lease: $34,527
Unit 6 - 250.8sqm - LEASED
The above pricing is exclusive of GST and Outgoings.
This high exposure complex is located at the entrance of the South West 1 Enterprise Park, a premium industrial estate centrally positioned between Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Ipswich.
It has direct access to Browns Plains Road and is in close proximity to the Logan Motorway which benefits from $500 million surrounding road and infrastructure upgrades. This location provides excellent access to Brisbane's motorway networks.
The site neighbours Berrinba Central which is leased to major brands including United Petroleum, World Gym, Bridgestone Tyre and Auto and Starbucks Coffee. Stage 2 is approved for a state of the art multi level medical centre with Stage 3 approved for a tavern/club.