176 Lonsdale Street Dandenong VIC 3175
- 214 m²
- For Lease, $39,500 pa including outgoings (excl. GST)
Be Seen! Elevated professional office at prominent gateway to Dandenong CAD with valuable signage opportunity
- Renovated and move-in ready
- 2 private car spaces at rear
- Permit-approved illuminated signage
Opposite Dandenong Park, at the southern gateway to the Dandenong CBD (corner of Lonsdale Street and Stud Road), this visible and well-presented first floor office suite presents many benefits.
Park onsite, take lunch or a stroll in leafy Dandenong Park or to nearby cafes/restaurants, with an easy walk to buses and Dandenong Railway station.
- Incredible natural light, elevated position with views across CBD and Dandenong Park.
- Automated glazed main frontage to Dandenong's main road, Lonsdale Street.
- Street level, glazed display space with power and data.
- Secure rear access to Pultney St.
- On site, secure car park at rear for 2 vehicles.
- Quiet and comfortable insulated, double glazed, dual ducted air-conditioning, with large secure rear door for natural ventilation.
- Rewired, with CAT 6 data cabling, alarm and CCTV.
- Don't pay for a billboard! Significant, permit-approved illuminated and conventional signage opportunities exist facing in all directions at busy intersection of Lonsdale St (Dandenong Road/Princes Highway) and Stud Rd (Dandenong Valley Highway).
- Recently renovated, also featuring refreshed male and female amenities, a clean kitchenette and quality carpeting.
This office suite is ideally positioned and configured to suit a variety of professional uses including a medical or law practice, agency, consultancy or brokerage.
The suite is located above an existing medical centre, pharmacy and close to radiology.
The premises are also proximate to the Dandenong Magistrates' Court/VCAT and law offices nearby.
Being right in the leafy heart of central Dandenong, the train station and many bus stops are within easy walking distance to and from the premises.
This office is priced competitively and not expected to last long!
Enquire at www.faceyproperty.com.au to make your next move.