174 Wild Cherry Road Lockwood South VIC 3551
- Rural / Farming
- 6.07 ha
- For sale, $280,000 - $289,000
LOVELY LIFESTYLE ACREAGE OF 6.095HA (15 ACRES) JUST 25 MINUTES FROM BENDIGO
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 23683
Set amongst the picturesque valleys of Lockwood South, 25 minutes from Bendigo, this lovely acreage property of 6.095ha (15 acres) is the perfect size as a lifestyle property or hobby farm. The area is also known for horse lovers to enjoy so could be considered for the equestrian buyer.
The land is slightly undulated, is fully fenced and gated. Also has fencing off nature reserve along seasonal creek. It has an approved building envelope ideal for your dream home or weekender. Has a 12.5 BAL rating (bush fire attack rating), sandy soil with no impediment noted by soil tests. The building envelope is clear from trees.
The property has scattered trees, which are good shading trees and has a small dam. Other information includes:-
* Power at the Gate
* Friendly Community / neighbours
* 20 minutes to Major shopping centre
* 10 minutes to primary school
* Bitumen roads
* Easy access to Calder Highway
* Just 10-15 minutes to pretty Maldon
* 1 hour 20 minutes to Melbourne airport
* Bendigo has a new airport direct to Sydney with several flights per day including Qantas.
* 1 hour 45 minutes to Melbourne CBD (property is on the Melbourne side of Bendigo.
Whether you want to grow vegetation or have some livestock, this land will be perfect. Those seeking a quiet lifestyle will very much enjoy. Everything you need is in Bendigo with major hospital, schools, university and major variety shops.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||6.07 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||15 Feb 2020|