173 Warringah Road Beacon Hill NSW 2100
- Development / Land
- 2,100 m²
Expressions of Interest Campaign Closes at 5:00pm on Tuesday 11th August 2020
Rare Corner Iconic Landmark Property with Redevelopment/Subdivision/Boarding House Opportunity
A rare and prized opportunity with massive potential and possibilities, this landmark property sits on a 2,100sqm block with 884sqm of internal space and sweeping views from the ocean to the city and North Shore skylines. Comprising warehouses, offices, workshop and plenty of parking, it enjoys a prime corner position with high exposure to major roads. With R2 zoning and existing use, subletting possibility and further development/subdivision/boarding houses potential, it is ideal for owner operators, investors or developers.
* Iconic landmark corner position formerly occupied by long term operators - Smiths Pool Shop - offers the ability for instant recognition and ongoing traction
* Absolute prime location metres to McDonald's and moments from Warringah Mall, Northern Beaches Hospital and a selection of beaches
* High visibility for signage with Warringah Road transporting approximately 30,000 vehicles in both directions daily plus Beacon Hill Road carries over 10,000 vehicles in each direction daily.
* Panoramic views at the rear take in the ocean and sweep across the Bondi Junction, city and North Shore skylines
* Dual street access to Warringah Road and Beacon Hill Road with 15 plus dedicated car spaces and readily available off-site parking is a short stroll away
* Clear span light flooded showroom with an adjoining warehouse both accessed via high clearance glass shutter doors and enjoying sunny northeast aspects
* Fitted workshop with sinks, several mezzanine offices, lunch room with stunning views plus modern male and female amenities
* Huge securable storage opportunity with multiple lock-up high clearance storerooms on the basement level with easy vehicular access from the rear
* Flexible layout offers multiple tenancy possibilities
* Zoned R2 low density residential offering subdivision/redevelopment/boarding house potential - applicable to Low Rise Medium Density Housing Code (STCA)
* High clearance covered parking for six vehicles plus a potential caretakers flat (STCA).
Occupying a prime corner position on Warringah Road, the major arterial road connecting the Northern Beaches to the city, Chatswood and North Shore as well as Beacon Hill Road that runs significant traffic down to the regional shopping centre - Warringah Mall, the landmark site offers high visibility to traffic and easy access for customers and staff.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||11/08/2020 12:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Date Sold||18 Aug 2020|
|Floor Area||884 m²|
|Land Area||2,100 m²|
|Last updated||19 Aug 2020|