171 Pulpit Rock Road Bullio NSW 2575
- Rural / Farming
- 41.57 ha
- Sold, $2,230,000
Peace, Privacy and Panoramic Views
It's the idyllic acreage lifestyle you've longed for, in a location that's so breathtaking you simply won't want to leave. Set amid 102.7 acres of unspoiled natural brilliance, this home is infused with natural light, a testament to the exquisite panoramic backdrop that draws your gaze through the large picture windows that frame the exterior. Immaculately presented interiors, stylish appointments and the warmth of slow combustion wood fires and double glazed windows deliver exceptionally comfortable interior living.
Outside, an expansive entertaining deck commands spectacular views across the Wanganderry Escarpment and beyond, where you can spend weekends exploring the bushland on your doorstep, wandering down through the gorge to the creek bed below. A separate barn is a fabulous enhancement to the property, providing guest or extended family accommodation.
- High ceilings, blackbutt floors, and a fireplace feature in the open plan living area
- Caesarstone surfaces grace the superbly appointed gas kitchen and butler's pantry
- Indulgent master bedroom includes a WIR, stylish ensuite and slow combustion fire
- Three further bedrooms with built-in robes share use of a modern family bathroom
- Fully connected with access to satellite NBN and Telstra mobile booster
- Currently accessed via 7-8kms of dirt road, to be tarred in 12-18 mths (has commenced).
- 105,000L concrete tank; 20,000L fire tank and three dams ensure ample water supply
- Five fenced paddocks, an orchard, olive grove, chicken coop, stock sheds and shelters
- Fully off the grid - extensive solar panels and batteries allow up to 12kw of use at any time, back up diesel generator, LPG gas, solar HWS and eco-friendly septic
- Private air-strip for exclusive use with neighbouring properties
- Huge barn with fully self contained accommodation in upstairs mezzanine, kitchen, bathroom & laundry
- New solar system, access to NBN; extensive storage, fenced yard and bushland views
Offering a one-of-a-kind lifestyle, you'll have easy access to Mittagong and Bowral and under 2-hours to Sydney
Please contact Ben Olofsen on 0419 019 423 or Cameron McKillop on 0417 253 635
Disclaimer: Please note information contained herein was provided by third party sources such as owners and solicitors. Whilst we endeavour to confirm all information provided, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries.