17 & 18/24 Iron Knob Street Fyshwick ACT 2609
- 1,355 m²
- For Sale, For Sale via EOI closing 4pm (AEST) Thu
CANBERRA'S #1 INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
• ASX listed covenant
• Striking building, contemporary design
• Strong 10* year WALE by income
Unit 17 & 18, 24 Iron Knob Street is the "perfect ACT investment", with a highly sought-after covenant being an ASX listed company. This is an ideal opportunity for the astute investor to acquire a secure, passive investment and unlock the benefits from day one.
Raine & Horne Commercial Canberra have the privilege to offer Unit 17 & 18, 24 Iron Knob Street, Fyshwick ACT for sale.
• Estimate Net Income: $460,544 p.a ex. GST^
• Fully Leased with a 10* year WALE^ by income, featuring 3.75% annual rent reviews
• Occupied by Southern Cross Austereo
• Modern and attractive building, serviced by a lift
• Secure undercroft car park, with 36 allocated bays
• Excellent historical leasing performance
• Built-in 2013 providing potential depreciation benefits
• Highly efficient and flexible floor plate with great natural light
^As at 1 December 2020 *Approx.
Parties interested in acquiring this key asset are invited to lodge an Expressions of Interest (EOI) by 4 pm on Thursday, 29 October 2020.
Please contact the selling agents to receive a detailed IM and access to further information, or to arrange an inspection of the property.
|Floor Area||1,355 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||36 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||21 Oct 2020|