1676 Samaria Rd Benalla VIC 3672
- Rural / Farming
- 7 ha
ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY!
Situated on 18 Acres (6.977 HA) and only ten minutes from town this property really showcases the hard work carried out by the owners throughout the years.
* An extremely well built four bedroom home (or three b/rooms and an office) with superb renovations and improvements.
* Formal and informal living areas featuring large picture windows capturing views of the picturesque established garden and countryside beyond.
* Seasonal comforts include - Evaporative cooling, gas heating, ceiling fans and a slow combustion wood heater (with a heat transfer unit).
* An Undercover entertainment area - immaculate in every way, with an outdoor kitchen/ BBQ and quality cafe blinds to extend the season.
* Loads of water! 85,000 lt of rainwater storage, a 15 ML dam approx. (a water feature within itself) and excellent infrastructure in place for watering. 1.5KW Solar system.
* Serious shedding - 14.5m x 7.5m shed/high clearance (3.65m) for caravan, trucks, tractors or machinery in general. Also a double garage, carport and 3 bay shed (11m x 5.8m).
* Incorporated into the garden setting is a resort style pool area boasting a solar heated inground pool (10m x 4.2m), flood lighting and a sound system.
* The property is well fenced and has about 9 acres (approx.) of clear land for a few cattle, sheep or perhaps a horse or two - three or four!
The particulars contained herein are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation in any respect on the part of the vendor or the agent. Interested parties should contact the nominated person for full and current details.
Property Code: 959
|Date Sold||12 Jun 2019|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||7 ha|
|Last updated||28 May 2019|