164 Worsley Back Road Allanson WA 6225
- Rural / Farming
- 21.34 ha
- For sale, From $200,000
A1 Agri and Horti Irrigation & Lease Back Income
A1 Horticultural loam soils throughout this farm is an indication of the quality rural holding available to a select few. Some will no doubt recognise the worth of this well positioned quality farmland adjoining the town site of Allanson. This property is well maintained with substantial features such as an established irrigation and water licence, 5 lots with leased back income.
A substantial fresh water dam feeds water via the electric pump shed to the livestock water troughs, and the old 17.2 ha Shiraz vines (now mostly removed) situated on the red loam slopes.
- Town Water from the adjoining town site supplies water to the house stock troughs.
- A spring fed creek line runs through the upper reaches of the farm.
- The quality of the water is exceptional allowing for a wide range of Agricultural and horticultural crops.
- There are two small soak dams with fresh water, being perennial seepage soaks on lot 501.
- The main dam is on lot 500 and has an abundance of water and summer moist land for summer grazing or crops such as Hemp.
- The annual entitlement is 25,000 kL and was constructed in 1998.
The old 3 bed, 1 bathroom Weatherboard home is well positioned with views over the rising driveway, and nearly all parts of the farm can be seen from this point. The pictures shown here of the interior of the house are from a few years ago and now the house is in desperate need of some renovation work. These pictures will show you, however, the potential this home has with timber features such as the polished Jarrah floor boards, open plan kitchen area and wide verandas.
The property is predominantly used for grazing 1200 Marino wethers (15 DSE/ha). Trace elements and regular applications of super potash to ensure productive pastures are maintained.
- The property is well fenced and pastured currently leased and grazing sheep, and hay crop productions, but can carry cattle horses or any livestock.
- The strong soil types allow for good fertiliser efficiency with minimal nutrient runoff and leaching.
- These soils are considered some of the best horticultural soil types in the south west and would support intensive agriculture of almost any type.
Three of the titles are leased with attractive returns from standing or coppice timber with separate ownership of 10ha of standing ready to harvest timber. The rest of the farm is leased to local farmers for pasture and crop, currently running sheep.
The views and outlook from nearly any part of the farm is outstanding. From the top parts of the property, where timber and rock outcrops display magnificent house building sites, there are distant forest views across the dam in the valley below.
With water being the key main feature, this farm as a whole is negatable and would make an attractive investment
Available as separate lots, or as a whole.
Lot 500 - 39.26 ha or 97.01 acres- $620,000 ono
Lot 501 - 40.04 ha or 98.94 acres- $420,000 ono
Lot 2698 & Lot 107 - 40.51 ha or 100.10 acres & 43.26 ha or 106.90 acres - $760,000 ono
Lot 149 - 21.34 ha or 52.73 acres- $200,000 ono
AS A WHOLE - 184.41 Ha or 455.67 acres- $2,000,000 ono
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||21.34 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||21 Jan 2020|