1638 Windeyer Road Mudgee NSW 2850
- Rural / Farming
- 9.71 ha
- Sold, $615,000
THE HIDDEN GEM, WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!
1638 Windeyer Road brings you the opportunity to purchase your very own relaxed piece of paradise. Situated 35 minutes from Mudgee CBD in the beautiful village of Windeyer, this quaint lodge style family home offers...
- Built in Wardrobes in each of the 5 bedrooms with 4 of the 5 offering ceiling fans.
- Updated kitchen with granite bench tops. Plenty of cupboard storage, including HUGE walk in pantry.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen, capturing the true meaning of family time.
- Second living area to provide more than enough space. Both living areas offer wood fire heating and split reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you comfortable at all times of year.
- This property provides the opportunity to work remotely from home, enjoying all the comforts on that are on offer.
- Established bore and 100,000L of rain water storage connected to the property.
- Above ground pool to keep you and your family cool in the summer.
- Potential space is offered just off the house in a fully-lined studio that could be used for crafts, guest accommodation, gym, etc.
Situated on over 9.71 hectares (24 acres) and divided into 4 paddocks, more than enough room for grazing stock or to simply just enjoy the rural lifestyle.
For more details on this property please contact Sara Perry on 0400 859 593 or Patrick Power 0455 721 304
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.