157 Warra Forest Road Mount Mitchell NSW 2365
- Rural / Farming
- 40.47 ha
- Sold, $457,000
Off the Grid - Rural bush block with Cottages
Looking for a lifestyle block that's not too far away from schools for the kids?
With the added advantage of the cool climate of the New England High country ....
This property in Warra Forest Road Mt Mitchell has quite a lot on offer.
There is already a 1-2 bedroom cottage, large machinery shed plus 3-bed shed conversion plus levelled building site with approved plans ready to go. Good access roads throughout the block and firewood for decades to come. The property comes with logging license and sale of firewood permitted.
• Pretty bush setting with loads of privacy, shelter and wildlife
• 1-2 bed cottage with;
- bathroom with flushing toilet
- lounge and wood fire
- excellent space for family & guests
• 3 bedroom shed conversion to live in while you build;
- water tank & septic system
- flushing toilet & bathroom
- kitchen plus laundry
- large lounge with 2 wood heaters
• Both dwellings with stand alone solar
• Large machinery shed approx. 20m x 10m-stand alone 6 Kw solar system suitable for running welders and other farm tools
• Tank water on both cottages
• Large recreation dam with running creek plus smaller dam down near 2nd cottage
• Fenced on two sides and backs on to good grazing land
• Option for machinery purchase - logging and milling
Contact the agent to book your inspection times either in person or video. Inspections welcome mostly Friday afternoons or Saturday mornings or by appointment.