1554 Mid Western Highway Evans Plains NSW 2795
- Rural / Farming
- 35.61 ha
"Reed Hill"- Vendors Purchased Elsewhere
Spectacular views and fantastic entertaining areas are just two of the of the highlights of this property. A large contemporary family home comprises 4 bedrooms, large formal living and relaxed family friendly indoor to outdoor living and entertaining areas. A private plunge pool set in the courtyard and sweeping lawns complete the picture. A three bedroom cottage and additional accommodation within the garden opens up business opportunities or extended family options.
- Situated just 15km to Bathurst & 3 hours to Sydney CBD.
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built-ins (master and third bedroom with W/I/R & en-suite)
- Large entertaining area overlooking the view that can be divided via by fold doors.
- Separate office, excellent storage space throughout the home.
- Set on 35.61 hectares (88 acres) of north/east facing country subdivided into 11 paddocks.
- Excellent shedding with concrete floors and power.
- Large rain water storage capacity of approx. 225,000 L (50,500 gal) and 3 dams.
- Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Small steel cattle yards, with loading ramp.
- Connected to the NBN and has mobile service.
Located minutes from the growing city of Bathurst offers a rural lifestyle within a thriving country backdrop. With commanding views across Bathurst, "Reed Hill" offers the buyer a myriad of opportunities for a family, business, or both. So many options and so much potential rarely seen in this area. Information Memorandum available, with further detail.
Auction: Friday 6th December 2019 at 10.30am - The Auction Centre 152 William Street Bathurst
To book in your private inspection contact Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118 or Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
*Photos: File Photos*
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||35.61 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||6 Nov 2019|