155 Jacks Rd Gloucester NSW 2422
- Rural / Farming
- 26.1 ha
- For sale, $590,000 (GST na) (under offer)
Peace and Quiet on the Edge of Town
An outstanding small rural property situated on the South East corner of Gloucester with rolling undulating ridges, leading to productive flats and quality Avon River frontage.
Main features are:
- Four bedroom cottage in need of some repairs, set up with water, gas and electricity.
- Three bay steel shed with lock up work area, cement floor in workshop and power.
- Excellent views of the Bucketts Mountain and the Mograni ranges.
- Just 5 minutes to town schools, medical centre/hospital, shopping centre.
With approx. 300 m of Avon River frontage this property would make an excellent hobby farm. Plenty of room for cattle, horses and/or motor bikes.
Would suit young animal loving family with a desire to create their rural lifestyle and still live close to town.
Property Code: 114
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||26.1 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||20 Mar 2020|