151 Pharaohs Road Warragul VIC 3820
- Rural / Farming
- 23.47 ha
Unparalleled Development Potential - UGZ, Res 1, circa 232 lots
58 hilltop acres (approx.) provide the potential, peace and picturesque views to define a new era. Surrounds that deliver significant lifestyle appeal and keeping all the area’s schools within just 5 minutes reach complement an extraordinary development opportunity offering up to 52 developable acres (residential) within the Urban Growth Zone, and with the added benefits of no easements, town services on boundary and sealed road access along the full length of the western border.
Council has recommended 11 lots per hectare, (note there is no minimum land size for house blocks). Conservative estimate of 232 lots for this site.
Currently home to a 1950c three-bedroom, one-bathroom brick-veneer residence.
Backed by local waterway and the green golfing ranges of the Warragul Country Club, new school across the road and impressively positioned less than ten minutes from the town centre and v-line train station.
* 58 acres (approx.) of extraordinary development potential
* Picturesque views towards the town
* Urban Growth Zone, PSP Residential 1
* Currently home to 3-bedroom brick veneer dwelling
* Town services on boundary, sealed road access, no easements
* Backing onto Warragul Country Club
* Impressively positioned 5 minutes to schools and the station
* Under 90 minutes to Melbourne CBD
|Date Sold||21 Dec 2018|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||23.47 ha|
|Last updated||27 Feb 2019|