151 George Street, BEENLEIGH QLD 4207
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Mar 2017
Casual Dining/ General Retailï¿½ï¿½
* Already pre committed; Hungry Jacks, Medical Centre(with attached pharmacy) & Reject Shop.
* Located less than 200m walk to the Train & Bus station.
* The centre is situated opposite Beenleigh Market Place which is home to tenants including; * Woolworths, Big W & 50 speciality stores.
* Casual dining opportunities with outdoor seating areas.
* Sizes from 60m2.
* Proposed completion May 2017.
* Contact agent Brendan Barber on 0434 554 355 or Nick Alexander 0417 734 663.
Price: Contact Agent
Beenleigh is a key metropolitan centre within South East Queensland. Situated on the Pacific Motorway, access to both the Gold Coast and Brisbane for employment, business, leisure and other activities are excellent. Beenleigh is the business services centre for the developing Yatala Enterprise Area to the South.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
151 George Street BEENLEIGH