15 Flintoff Road Bridgetown WA 6255
- Rural / Farming
- 5.54 ha
- For sale, $650,000 (GST na)
Ultimate Country Lifestyle
There is no need to travel far from town to enjoy the peaceful rural lifestyle on 13 acres with lovely views and a charming country home.
Spacious living areas consist of a light filled dining and lounge room heated by a large wood fire alongside a new reverse cycle air conditioner. The centrally positioned kitchen is complete with plenty of cupboards and bench space, electric oven, 900mm Gas stove top and a walk-in pantry.
The master bedroom is a very appealing adult retreat boasting a walk-in wardrobe, large en-suite and beautiful views from the glass door leading to the verandah. The other three bedrooms are also large sized and share a spacious family bathroom.
So many fantastic features to this property here is a sample of what you need to know:
- 13 Acre property with excellent fencing, of which 9 acres is pastured and 4 acres is
- Quality home with open kitchen, dining and living, heated by wood fire and large A/C.
- Lots of storage inside the home by way of separate office/storeroom, large linen cupboard
and BIR's to all 4 large bedrooms.
- Separate living/TV room.
- Solar Hot Water System.
- Paved outdoor area with gazebo and sitting areas.
- Mixed fruit trees and veggie patch.
- 2 x rainwater tanks totalling approximately 200,000Lts for house use and a 25,000lt
rainwater tank for the gardens.
- 3 Bay lockable shed with mezzanine storage.
- Large workshop with functioning shower, separate toilet, gas hot water system, wood
fire and office room.
- Woodshed and chook pen.
- Stunning views close to town, local amenities, and school bus route.
Endless opportunities exist with this one as a fabulous family home or great business opportunity as a licenced Bed and Breakfast. Give Graeme Waters a call to secure your exclusive viewing today.