143 Macquarie Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 296 - 3,500 m²
- For Lease, Please contact agent
The most prestigious views in Sydney, from your own balcony!
- Botanical Garden & Harbour views
- Exclusive balconies on all floors
- Whole building refurbishment
143 Macquarie Street is a 12 storey, boutique building which boasts spectacular views over some of Sydneys most iconic landmarks including the Sydney Opera House, Botanical Gardens and Sydney Harbour. The building is being offered to the market for the for the first time in over 40 years.
143 Macquarie Street is currently undergoing a full building refurbishment, which will include a new ground floor lobby, modern bathrooms, updated lift cart interiors and exclusive End of Trip Facilities occupying the whole lower ground floor.
- Outstanding location with expansive views of the Botanical Gardens & Sydney Harbour
- 3,500sqm of commercial office space
- Boutique 290sqm floorplates on offer
- 12 floors available all with exclusive balconies
- Building to undergo a full, A Grade refurbishment
- Convenient access to an abundance of transport routes
- Proximity to Sydneys finest bars & restaurants
- Whole floor End of Trip Facilities
- Practical completion is due in December 2020
Please contact one of the appointed agents for more information or to arrange an inspection.
|Floor Area||296 - 3,500 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||2 Sep 2020|