70HA - 174 ACRESAttractive farm situated midway between Gloucester and Bulahdelah, offering 360 degree views and a quaint country lifestyle. Located 30km's from Gloucester and Bulahdelah.
· Weatherboard 3 bedroom country home with a touch of character. Striking views over the surrounding farmlands and ranges
· Renovated bathroom and kitchen with stainless steel appliances
· Timber floorboards throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning and a slow combustion wood fire
· Carrying capacity of 45 cows and calves or their equivalent, via pasture improved country of Seteria and Kikyuyu grasses
· Fenced into 7 paddocks plus a lane-way with double frontage to the permanent Kyle creek and serviced by 7 dams for stock water.
· Former productive dairy farm with history dating back over 100 years.
· Other improvements include garage plus 2 machinery sheds, timber cattle yards and a laneway system for ease of management.
Call Ken Maslen for more information 0467 589 077
Ask Ken Maslen about this property
Click here for more information