14 EDWARD STREET Bunbury WA 6230
- Shop & Retail
- 130 m²
- For Sale, Offers Over $499,000
PROPERTIES LIKE THIS DONT COME UP OFTEN!
1930 Character cottage with prominent street frontage, convenient rear lane access and parking on a 366m2 block.
An charming architecturally renovated cottage on approx. 366 m2 block, in the most sort-after CBD location in Bunbury is here. Only 5 minutes walk to the foreshore, front and back beach, city central, walking distance to everything you need. This heritage property has been recently restore and is walk in ready for that right buyer.
Under town planning scheme 8 zoned RAC1 (Regional Centre Zone).
Current permitted use includes, but not limited to;
- Consulting Room
- Home business
- Medical centre
- Lunch bar
Discretionary uses include (STSA)
- Residential Building
- Single house
- Holiday house
- Reception centre
Capturing this properties attributes;
- Charming 1930's miners cottage restored and renovated with respect for the heritage of the cottage plus adding the comfort of modern convenience where needed.
- Fully fenced front and rear of property
- Land size approx. 366m2 with approx. 86m2 living
- A brand new bathroom and kitchen have enhanced the cottage to make it comfortable to reside in or run a business from.
- Challis builders with their local and reliable crew completed all the major renovating with attention to detail.
- The kitchen renovation is all new with replaced ceilings and have been approved for commercial cooking. Plenty of cupboard space and storage, plus dish washer.
- Two (2) split air condition systems for year round comfort. One is located in the main bedroom.
- A small but functional laundry has been included in the cottage with washing machine and dryer space.
- The original floor boards have been re polished through-out the cottage and three rooms have replaced ceilings with beautiful ceiling roses added.
- Most rooms have a chandelier, all sourced from France.
- The cottage has been re stumped and all electrical up dated to meet standards.
- The front garden has been re paved.
- A lockable French style sliding gate has been added to the rear of the property for added security. The cottage also has a newly installed alarm system.
- The cottage has space for one for parking or two if you wish to convert the back shed.
Shire Rates: $2382.28 p/a approx
Water Rates: $1021.20 p/a approx
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.