14 & 16 Moore Street Moe VIC 3825
- Shop & Retail
- 400 m²
- For Sale, $1,252,000.00 (Going Concern where applicable) (under offer)
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS - 2 TENANTS, 1 TITLE
Central CBD location, quality Tenants, Bendigo Bank and First Choice Tobacco. Long standing Tenants, 14 years and 11 years respectively.
- Bendigo Bank with a 4 year lease commenced 1/8/20 plus 3 year options. Present rental at $40,496.81 P/A plus GST with Tenant paying outgoings (Excludes Landlord Insurance). Reviews of 2% annually. Building area approx 250m2.
- First Choice Tobacco have a 5 years lease. Commenced 1/6/19 with a further 5 year option. Rental at $22,147.74 P/A plus GST
with Tenant paying all outgoings. Reviews 3% annually. Building area approx 150m2.
- Superbly positioned in Moe CBD surrounded by high profile Tenants and services such as NAB, ANZ, CBA, Latrobe Council Community Hub, Aussie Disposals, Purvis Plaza and Hungry Jacks to name a few.
- Lane access to extensive customer parking.
- The premises are high grade with all modern fit outs, ceilings and amenities.
First time offered. Total Income $62,644.00 P/A plus GST.
Contact Grant Williams on 0412 513 470 or at Keith Williams Real Estate Traralgon on 5174 7777.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.