139 Little Road, Willunga SA 5172
- Rural / Farming
- 16.4 ha
- Expressions of Interest
Premium McLaren Vale Vineyard & Lifestyle Opportunity
An immaculate property dedicated to growing premium fruit located in the renowned McLaren Vale wine region is for sale. The vineyard is planted to classic varietals suited to the region including Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon and has undergone extensive replanting over the past seven years, presenting interested prospects with a wonderful opportunity to take advantage of the self-evident appeal this property has to offer.
A long-term supplier of fruit to Treasury Wine Estates, the property has four years remaining on the current Contract for approximately 62% of the vineyard, with the balance being sold on annual contracts and the spot market to several prominent local producers.
The property will attract interest from an array of industry participants, investors and lifestyle buyers alike. Inspections are strongly encouraged.
Key features include:
- Total area of approximately 16.38 hectares.
- Established vineyards planted to approximately 14.28 hectares.
- Premium varietals including Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Mataro and Chardonnay.
- Recent major vineyard re-plantings, new varieties/clones with all new infrastructure.
- Attractive three-bedroom residence and associated machinery and storage shedding.
- Secure underground water licence of 16.47 megalitres.
- Long term grape supply agreement with Treasury Wine Estates.
- Proximity to Adelaide and surrounding Fleurieu Peninsula.
The property is offered for sale via Expressions of Interest, due in the prescribed form by Thursday 16 May at 2pm.
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agents.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||16/05/2019 12:00|
|Recipient name||Nick Goode|
|Delivery address||at the office of Colliers International Adelaide|
|Floor Area||164,000 m²|
|Land Area||16.4 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||23 Apr 2019|