137 Melbourne Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
from $375 per room
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting, Other
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
Don't miss this opportunity to lease this fantastic heritage building.
Don't miss this opportunity to lease this fantastic heritage building. Perfect lifestyle working in the heart of our city.
4 offices or rooms, the building is located in the heart of South Brisbane.
This Federation style brick house circa 1910 was built by David Ballantine McCullough, a real estate agent and politician.
- Walk to the CBD, GOMA, Theatre, Museum, State Library, Griffith University and QUT in minutes
- Two blocks to train and bus stations
- Surrounded by supermarkets, cafes and restaurants, just perfect for an exclusive city lifestyle residence.
- multiple offices and shower/toilet amenities to the rear.
- Turn this historic gem into a flexible, unique modern living space
- Dual street access to Melbourne Street & Fish Lane
Four car parking
Call Penny today for more information on 0418 196 207
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
137 Melbourne Street SOUTH BRISBANE