136 Great Western Highway Blaxland NSW 2774
- Shop & Retail
- 630 m²
- For Lease, Asking $130,000 PA net (ex GST)
630m2 (approx.) Main Road Retail opportunity
PRDnationwide Commercial Western Sydney have been appointed Exclusive Marketing agents to offer this premier retail opportunity in the tightly held Blaxland Retail precinct.
Previously occupied by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia for over 30 years this is a rare opportunity to secure this strategically located retail offering.
Ground floor retail 380m2
Lower Ground 250m2
Site Area 387m2
* freehold retail space
* landmark location
* ground floor retail and lower ground area
* huge exposure to passing trade
* premier signage opportunity
* Approximately 12m frontage and exposure to the Great Western Highway
* open plan layout creating a blank canvass opportunity
* secure well constructed multi purpose facility
* rear loading dock access
* direct off street parking and substantial rear car parking area
* suitable for retail, medical or commercial users
* Zoned B2 Local Centre
The site is located on the southern side of the Great Western Highway in the heart of the Blaxland retail precinct.
Situated directly opposite Blaxland station the site enjoys exposure to passing trade and pedestrian traffic flow.
Blaxland lies at the foothills of the iconic Blue Mountains and is 63 kms to Sydney CBD.
The property is only 13kms to Penrith CBD and approximately 29ms to the new Badgerys Creek airport site. The region is part of the Western Sydney growth corridor.
For further details or an inspection please contact the team at PRDnationwide Commercial Western Sydney
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!