130 Wickham Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Jan 2017
200-451m2 Restaurant/Bar/Retail/Office. 104m2 Potential Roof Top Deck! ï¿½ï¿½
* Flexible Options to occupy part or whole of the building - minimum 2 levels
* Two street access to both Little Street and Wickham Street
* 200m2 retail space over two levels facing Wickham Street. Glass shop frontage
* 251m2 showroom/office/storage space from little street. Can make great cafï¿½/bar
* Ideal for a number of users, including: restaurant, bar, cafï¿½, nightclub, office, showroom, storage, etc
* Exposure to thousands of cars daily
* Internal layout, and fit out negotiable - new plans for 104m2 roof top deck area
* Contact Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for further details today.
Price: From $70,000 + O/G + GST
Storage/ Showroom: 251m2
The suburb of Fortitude Valley is adjacent to Brisbane's CBD. It has undergone a substantial shift towards new residential and commercial developments during the past few years with further developments still pending. Fortitude Valley's location allows good access to the Storey Bridge and southern suburbs and it's proximity to the city makes doing business very convenient.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
130 Wickham Street FORTITUDE VALLEY