130 Gordon Street Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- Shop & Retail
- 585 m²
Large Commercial Building - Main Road Location
* Large tenancy of 585 sqm approx
* Ideal for retail, office, health related usage or similar.
* Tenants fit out can be included in lease by negotiation.
* Positioned on Port's busiest entry corridor, with prominent profile on the fringe of the CBD.
* Wide street frontage = massive exposure and signage opportunities. Facade to Gordon Street can be painted to suit tenant's corporate branding.
* Completely refurbished building to as-new nearly completed, featuring new entry and level display podium, auto entry door, ducted air conditioning included, new ceiling with low energy LED lighting if requested (or open warehouse style options considered) and disable compliant amenities. Final fit out and placement of amenities is on hold pending tenant's requirements - completion by negotiation.
* Rear/laneway access for deliveries, refuse removal and staff access.
* On street car parking and only 20m from front door to a large council owned and managed public car park (free all day parking).
* Close proximity to well known and national occupants including Rebel Sports, Westpac Business Bank, Liquorland, IGA Supermarket, Growers Market, Dominos Pizza, Hungry Jacks, Red Rooster, Bel's Bakery, butcher, another bakery, cafe and many other professional services, medical consulting, office and retail users nearby.
* Contact Raine & Horton Commercial for further details
Ph: 02 6584 0544