13 Stuart Street Concord West NSW 2138
- Development / Land
- 1,163 m²
CBRE Western Sydney are exclusively marketing an opportunity only 100m* from Concord West Station. This land holding will present as a strategic land holding in one of Sydney's most demanded housing markets.
The subject property is well serviced by a Railway line to a number of universities and caters for several potential uses under the Local Environmental Plan for Canada Bay councils R3 Medium Density residential Zoning definition.
This low-medium density area being so close to transport infrastructure and Sydney CBD may have an outlook for future rezoning potential for our speculative investors with the shortage of housing in Sydney's Inner West market, this is definitely a unique and strategic investment.
Benefits and Amenities:
1. Train to Sydney CBD (30 minutes* and 10 stops)
2. Train to Parramatta CBD (20 minutes* and 8 stops)
3. Saint Ambrose Primary School is across the road from subject property
4. Major Shopping Precincts include; Rhodes and Top Ryde
5. 5 minute* drive to Concord West Hospital
- Site Area: 1,163sqm*
- Frontage 15m*
- Depth 75m*
- Current Improvements: 4 bedroom + 2 bathroom house + two car garage
- Zoned: R3 Medium Density Residential
- Less than 100m* to Concord West Station
- Permitted with consent: child care, education, boarding houses, place of worship, aged care, and residential development (STCA)
For further information, please contact the listed agents.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.