13 Aberdeen Street Perth WA 6000
- 653 m²
- For Sale, $1,200,000 (Going Concern) (under offer)
Green Title Inner City Leased Investment Opportunity
Burgess Rawson are pleased to present to the market for sale 13 Aberdeen Street, Perth. This green title property comprises a two storey commercial building with a passing income of approx. $49,652pa. The building comprises a vacant rear tenancy affording the buyer an opportunity to add to this income. The building enjoys an inner city location walking distance to the Perth CBD and Northbridge entertainment precinct. The property is zoned City Centre according to the City of Perth Scheme 2 Use Areas.
- 653sqm* freestanding commercial building
- 369sqm* green title land parcel
- $49,652pa approx net income
- Value add opportunity
- Zoned City Centre
- Inner City Leased Investment Opportunity
The property resides in a prime inner city location on popular Aberdeen Street and is just;
- 270 metres* to McIver Train Station
- 300 metres* to Beaufort Street
- 1km* from Perth CBD
- 600 metres to NIB Stadium
- 600 metres to Graham Farmer Freeway
$1,200,000 (Going Concern)
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.