127 Moolanda Boulevard Kingsley WA 6026
- Shop & Retail
- 502 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent (under offer)
Extremely Rare Opportunity to Purchase Entire Complex
127 Moolanda Boulevard KINGSLEY
This modern strata titled Shopping Centre comprises of 6 Strata units currently Leased to a Physiotherapist, Kip McGrath Tutoring, Fish and Chip shop, Hairdresser and Café.
This neighbourhood complex comprising of 502m2 of net lettable area which sits on 1,717sqm of land offers a rare opportunity to secure a highly flexible and diverse investment.
- Fully Leased complex with 5 individual tenants
- Already Strata titled providing the ability to sell individual units
- Staggered lease expiries constant income stream
- 6 individual lots
- Diverse tenant mix Medical, Retail, Office
- Long standing successful tenants
- Highly flexible investment
- Well supported complex which has always had a high occupancy rate
- Recent Lease extensions
The Moolanda Village Shopping Centre is located on Moolanda Boulevard which links Hepburn Avenue with Whitfords Avenue through the suburb of Kingsley.
The City of Joondalup advises that the property is zoned Commercial.
For or further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Agent.
|Floor Area||502 m²|
|Land Area||1,717 m²|
|Parking||44 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||1 Jul 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Our partners at Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.