1251 Yarrabin Road Mudgee NSW 2850
- Rural / Farming
- 104.4 ha
- Sold, $360,000
THE ULTIMATE RECREATION BLOCK
Privately set back away from it all, this adventurous 104.4 hectare or approx. 257 acre property is just 25 minutes from Mudgee. The property is jammed packed full of off road 4WD tracks and ready for its next explorer.
- Spectacular views overlooking rolling countryside
- Consists of steep hills to rolling undulating country with gullies
- 4WD tracks for adventurous drives and loads of fun to be had
- Perfect for horse riding, motor bike riding, hunting and shooting
- Dwelling entitlement RU1 zoning STCA with incredible building sites
- Solar power is the viable option as no power nearby
- 3m x 3m shed garden shed storage
- Strictly 4WD access to property through right of carriageway
- Great proximity to Burrendong Dam, fishing, skiing and activities
The ultimate adventure block or perfect weekend getaway to get amongst wildlife and serenity. Call David Goldring 0426251981 or Ashley McGrath 0406635699 to inspect today.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.