125 & 125B Falcon Street Crows Nest NSW 2065
- Shop & Retail
- 227 m²
Workshop/ Investment with Development Potential
Moments from West Street Cafes & Crows Nest village, this solid investment consists of 368sqm of prime retail in one of the Lower North Shore's most sought-after areas. The flexible B1 zoning will allow for a boutique mixed use development, subject to Council approval.
Currently a single storey brick building containing arestaurant & motor workshop to the rear of the property. Produce a modest income by capitalising on the existing tenants whilst plans are in the development application stage. The property is minutes from the increasingly popular Crows Nest Hub. An abundance of cafes, restaurants, amenities and boutique establishment's right on your doorstep with the added conveniences of close proximity to Lower North Shore suburbs such as North Sydney, Cammeray & Neutral Bay. A rare opportunity to join this stylish inner-city precinct, just 6 kilometres from the centre of Sydney.
Presently setup as a restaurant and automotive service centre, already being used as car servicing centre with service pit, and car lifts in place so would suit the continuation of the existing use. Alternatively a change of use or amalgamation with 107 West Street would provide a substantial site of approx. 734sqm with frontage to both West & Falcon Street.
- B1 zoning allowing for mixed use development, subject to Council approval
- Close to Crows Nest Village, St Leonards Park, Crows Nest TAFE & North Sydney CBD
- Wide street frontage of approx. 11 metres to Falcon Street
- Existing car servicing centre in place
- To be sold individually or in one line
Tuesday 01 December at 10.30am
50 Margaret Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
For a detailed Information Memorandum please contact:
Tim Abbott 0425 285 833
Michael Counihan 0434 731 214
Scott Stephens 0408 960 006
Proudly marketed by LJ Hooker Projects & Developments and LJ Hooker Retail & Commercial
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.
** The lifestyle images are taken from locations within close proximity of the site.
|Auction date and time||01/12/2015 10:30|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.