124 Doncaster Avenue Kensington NSW 2033
- Development / Land
- 613 m²
- For Sale, Block of 4 Strata Units $6.15M to $6.35M
BLOCK OF 4 STRATA APARTMENTS ON BIG LEVEL BLOCK - POTENTIAL TO ADD VALUE
- Freestanding strata title block of 4 x 3
- Scope to reconfigure/redevelop STCA
- 6 x double LUG + 2 visitor spaces
Enjoying a highly convenient and enviable setting, this strata title block is an offering of exceptional rarity set on a level 613sqm block. Presenting a unique investment opportunity with massive scope and incredible potential, the two-storey complex comprises 4 residential units (4 x 3 bedroom apartments at 97sqm each), 6 x double lock up garages + 2 x visitor parking spaces. Extraordinarily versatile, there is incredible scope to renew, refurbish, add a storey, redevelop completely (STCA) or simply retain as is. Positioned with views over Royal Randwick Racecourse, the property also enjoys close proximity to the University of NSW, lush Centennial Parklands and Randwick Shopping Village and the new Light Rail to the City.
- Freestanding strata title block of 4 x 3 bed units
- Scope to reconfigure, retain or redevelop (STCA)
- GAR of $117,843 pa with potential to increase
- Level 613sqm block with 15 metre street frontage
- Comfortable interiors with scope to improve (STCA)
- Two-storey double brick construction with tile roof
- 6 x double lock up garages plus 2 x visitor parking
- Unlimited potential and exceptional versatility
- R3 Zoning - Medium Density Residential, 0.9:1 FSR
- 551.7sqm buildable area, 12m height restriction (STCA)
- Less than 400m to Light Rail stop & transport
Information Memorandum available on request.
Inspection By appointment
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.