LARGE ACRES - BORDERING NATIONAL PARK
Travel to serenity through the Goulburn River National Park. A picturesque 68 hectare property with an authentic two bedroom mud brick dwelling. Private, peaceful and beautiful, the perfect getaway property.
- 68 hectares (169 acres) of cleared to lightly timbered, elevated country adjoining Goulburn River National Park
- Basic two bedroom mud-brick dwelling with a huge covered entertaining area with open fireplace
- Separate mud-brick 'Yurt' (needing work) positioned to capture sensational views
- Large barn style hay shed/animal shelter
- Tanks for fresh water storage and three dams l...
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: