122 Dickens Road Campbelltown NSW 2560
- Shop & Retail
- 619 m²
- Commercial Auction
Thriving Western Sydney Childcare Investment - High Occupancy
- 20 year lease to 2028 + opts
- 15 schools within 3 kms
- Net Income $230,455 pa
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market 122 Dickens Road, Campbelltown for Sale via Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 20 year lease to 2028 + options
- Open Arms ELC Longstanding multi-centre operator with approximately 40 years of industry experience
- Large corner site with 70m* frontage to main thoroughfare Copperfield Drive
- Well positioned Centre with 15 schools within 3 kms & 500m to McDonalds & Woolworths anchored Rosemeadow Shopping Centre
- Modern 619 sqm facility boasting an expansive outdoor playscape, built in 2007 & licensed for 86 places
- Triple Net Lease - Tenant pays all outgoings including Management Fees & Structural Repairs & Maintenance
- Lease secured by 6 month Bank Guarantee & Directors Personal Guarantee
- Campbelltown - Surging Western Sydney location, population set to grow by 140% to 275,000 by 2036
- Net Income $230,455 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 10 December at 1pm AEDT at Doltone House Hyde Park, located on 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property, please contact the exclusively appointed property professionals at Cushman & Wakefield.
|Auction date and time||10/12/2020 13:00|
|Auction location||Doltone House Hyde Park - 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney|
|Floor Area||619 m²|
|Land Area||4,005 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||18 Nov 2020|