1210 Ipswich Road Moorooka QLD 4105
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 752 m²
- Commercial Auction
LAST DEVELOPMENT SITE ON MAGIC MILE
On behalf of the vendors, McGees Property is pleased to exclusively offer 1210 Ipswich Road, Moorooka to market for sale by Auction onsite 10:30am Wednesday 9th September 2020.
Located in the Mid South of Brisbane, 1210 Ipswich Road Moorooka represents a unique opportunity to secure one of the last major land sites outbound before the Ipswich Motorway. The 7,814m2 land parcel represents a prime development opportunity for developers, owner occupiers or investors to acquire this significant site within this growth corridor.
Located 8kms to the Brisbane CBD the asset offers the following fundamentals:
- Total area of 7,814sqm* across 4 titles
- Zoned SC4 Specialised centre (Large format retail) & CR1 Character
Offered with vacant possession
- Suitable for various uses including retail, showroom, sales & development (STCA**)
- 501m2* workshop & 251m2* showroom/office
- Over 98m frontage to Ipswich Road plus multiple crossovers
- High profile position offering 3 street frontage and access with great exposure to both inbound and outbound traffic
- Ipswich Motorway carries approximately 75,000 cars on a daily basis
- Surrounding businesses include Mitsubishi, Ford, Holden, Jeep, Honda, Kawasaki and Toyota
This prime site represents an unprecedented and unique opportunity to either invest, potentially owner occupy or develop in the future (STCA).
Interested parties are invited to contact Gavin Moore and Nina Brailey of McGees Property for additional information or to arrange an inspection.
|Auction date and time||09/09/2020 10:30|
|Auction location||1210 Ipswich Road, Moorooka QLD|
|Floor Area||752 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||14 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.