120 Christie Street, ST LEONARDS NSW 2065
Please Contact Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- 308 - 617m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Jan 2017
Unique Opportunity – Areas From 308 – 617sqm (approx)
120 Christie Street, St Leonards is a boutique building located within close proximity to The Forum Plaza and St Leonards Station Inter-change.
The building offers very efficient floor plates on all levels and is close to embarking on a substantial refurbishment encompassing the following works:
• Repaint of external building with upgraded entry canopy
• Exposed ceilings on the refurbished floors
• Upgraded bathrooms
• Upgrade to external entrance and internal foyer to include new clear glazing across entrance.
• 3Cut and polish of internal staircase, repaint, new lighting and installation of new handrails.
• Upgrade of lift lobby on all floors
• Cosmetic upgrade of lift car
• Office floors and bathrooms will be refurbished.
Areas available (approx):
Level 1 (309sqm) : Whole floor. Soon to be refurbished with new spec fit out. Available March 2017.
Level 2 (308sqm): Whole floor. Soon to be refurbished with new spec fit out. Available March 2017.
Level 1 & 2 combined (617sqm ) - Two whole floors combined
To arrange an inspection or if you have any questions please contact one of the respective leasing agents Adam Ray on 0421 258 945 or Drew Divers on 0451 662 776.
*These images are indicative only and not to be relied upon by any party. The design is and materials are subject to change.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
120 Christie Street ST LEONARDS