12 Dine Street Randwick NSW 2031
- 793 m²
CENTRAL RANDWICK APARTMENT BLOCK
- Positive Rental Reversion Opportunity
- Estimated Gross Income : $304,200*p.a.
- 9 x 2 Bed apartments with secure parking
CBRE, as the exclusive selling agent, is pleased to present an opportunity to acquire a residential apartment block in one of the Sydney’s burgeoning growth suburbs, Randwick.
Well-positioned in the heart of Randwick, 12 Dine Street stands as a prime investment into a coveted suburb forecasted to continue its rapid growth in the coming years.
12 Dine Street benefits from the following key attributes:
- 9 x 2 bedroom apartments, each with a designated parking space
- Positive rental reversion opportunity to align rents to market
- Estimated annual gross income of $304,200* per annum
- Positioned 300m* from the incoming Randwick Light Rail, 600m* from UNSW and 1.4km* from Coogee Beach
- Opportunity to strata and sell down individually
- Secure asset in growth suburb
The property will be offered for sale via Public Auction on Tuesday 27 February 2018 at 10:30am.
For further information, contact:
Paul Grasso - 0434 497 793
Gemma Isgro - 0403 230 085
Nicholas Heaton - 0408 025 097
|Auction date and time||27/02/2018 10:30|
|Auction location||AuctionWORKS, Sydney|
|Date Sold||27 Feb 2018|
|Floor Area||793 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||27 Feb 2018|