116 Ipswich Road, WOOLLOONGABBA QLD 4102
$96,250 per week
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 3 Nov 2016
Unbeatable Main Road Exposure - 385m2 Officeï¿½ï¿½
* Refurbished building exterior has change the whole image of this building
* 385m2 upstairs office space with 6-8 car spaces
* Both open plan areas and separate office areas. Boardroom. Kitchen & staff room
* Ducted air con throughout. Carpet in all office areas
* Separate male & female amenities
* Signage opportunities
* Ample car parking under cover onsite
* Main road exposure and signage available
* Fit out negotiable. Incentives on offer!
* Contact Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for an inspection today
Area: Total: 385m2
The Riverside Expressway allows easy access from Woolloongabba to Brisbane's CBD, which is only 2 kms away. Ongoing commercial developments reflect demand for the suburb as an easily accessible business environment. Commercial development coupled with the continual demand for residential property suggests that Woolloongabba will continue to prosper in the future. Public transport in the area is excellent with 2 rail stations (Sth Brisbane & Vulture St Stations) and regular bus routes to and from the city.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
116 Ipswich Road WOOLLOONGABBA