1154 Stockyard Hill Road Stockyard Hill VIC 3373
- Rural / Farming
- 1,881.67 ha
- For Sale, by Expression of Interest
BULN GHERIN ONE OF WESTERN VICTORIA'S MOST NOTABLE RURAL HOLDINGS
Elders Rural Services Australia Limited is pleased to present for sale 'Buln Gherin', one of Western Victoria's most notable rural holdings, widely regarded as a prominent farming and grazing operation currently dedicated to wool and crop production.
Situated two hours* from Melbourne, 'Buln Gherin' proudly offers a highly productive and scalable aggregation encompassing 1,881.67 hectares (4,649.68 acres) across three strategically positioned land parcels in 12 Certificates of Title.
The property enjoys an extensive list of outstanding structural improvements, extremely fertile soil types and an abundance of natural water, all of which contribute to the overall versatility and productivity.
Properties of this calibre rarely present themselves to market, with only two ownerships in over 100 years, 'Buln Gherin' is at the forefront of Australia's rural holdings.
• Total Land area: 1,881.67 hectares (4,649.68 acres)
• Comprising three contiguous land holdings:
o 'Buln Gherin' 1,089.37 hectares (2,691.88 acres)
o 'Buln Gherin North' 267.50 hectares (661 acres)
o 'Ellimatta' 524.8 hectares (1,296.8 acres)
• State of the art six stand woolshed complex with undercover yards, expansive wool handling areas, modern kitchen and staff facilities (undercover 4,000 sheep* capacity)
• Outstanding working infrastructure including two additional woolsheds with adjoining yards, machinery/hay sheds, 1,263 tonnes* of grain storage, cattle yards, separate sheep yards, office and staff facilities
• Original six bedroom Californian Bungalow style homestead (c.1920), original ﬁve bedroom homestead (c. 1916) and a recently renovated three bedroom Manager's residence
• Secure 610mm or 24 inch average annual rainfall
• Abundance of rainwater storage (2,581,700 l*) provides pressurised supply to a strategic network of troughs, in addition to 5 solar/electric bores and numerous catchment dams
• Excellent pasture improvement and lime/fertiliser history
• Productive combination of black/red volcanic and grey loam soils
• Carrying capacity estimated at 28,000 DSE with scope to increase with further development.
• Currently running a premium flock of merino ewes (Nerstane bloodlines)
• Highly versatile mixed farming operation ideally suited to wool, prime lamb, cattle and cropping pursuits
• Spectacular views of Mount Cole and Mount Langi Ghiran
• Located 15 km* south west of Beaufort, 62 km* west of Ballarat and 174 km* north west of Melbourne CBD
'Buln Gherin' is to be offered as a whole or as three contingent holdings being 'Buln Gherin', 'Buln Gherin North' and 'Ellimatta'.
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 8th July, 4pm (AEST).
Inspections by appointment only.
Please contact Sean Simpson 0418 320 335, firstname.lastname@example.org and Nick Myer 0427 610 278, email@example.com.