110 Victoria Parade Rockhampton City QLD 4700
- 525 m²
RARE ROCKHAMPTON RIVERBANK OFFERING - DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Available now for sale is this tightly held commercial building located on the corner of Archer Street and Victoria Parade in Rockhampton. Positioned with fantastic exposure, the building sits on the Rockhampton Riverfront and has been owned and operated as a radio station with offices for over 50 years. As part of a business growth stage, the owner, Southern Cross Austereo has decided to expand to a new premises and is therefore offering the property for sale via an offers to purchase campaign.
- Southern Cross Austereo is willing to rent the property back on terms favourable to both parties to allow for a relocation process.
- Fantastic redevelopment potential S.T.C.A
- Circa 525 sqm of air conditioned office space with studio facilities
- 847 sqm corner allotment
- Secured car parking underneath
Offers to purchase close 24th October at 4pm.
Contact Jonathon Offord for a copy of the Information Memorandum.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.