106-116 Walker Street Dandenong VIC 3175
- Shop & Retail
- 765 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
SUBSTANTIAL CORNER FREEHOLD WITH SIGNIFICANT APPEAL FOR INVESTORS, OWNER OCCUPIER AND DEVELOPER
- Invest, occupy, develop
- High exposure and street frontages
- Land 512sqm Approx. Build 765sqm Approx.
A fantastic opportunity to secure this exceptional high-profile building which offers great exposure, and a central location in the heart of Dandenong's shopping precinct.
Conveniently positioned on the prominent intersection of Walker Street and Langhorne Street across the road from the busy Langhorne Street Bus Depot and at the doorstep of the Dandenong Plaza, Dandenong Hub and Drum Theatre, and only a short walk to Dandenong Station.
This property is sure to impress and is ideally suited to an owner occupier, investor, and developer.
- Land - 512sqm Approx. with 3 street frontages
- Building - 765sqm Approx.
- High foot and drive-by traffic
- Excellent development/subdivision potential (STCA)
- 8 Parking LOTS on title
- Surrounded by many main roads and arterials including the Eastlink, Princess Highway and Monash Freeway
- Significant signage potential
116 Walker Street - 113sqm Approx.
- Leased to Zara Jewellers
- Current rent $36,000 per annum plus GST as of the 1st of July 2021
- Lessee pays all outgoings
- Lease terms: 2x2
- Fixed rent increases of 3%
- Security deposit $6,600
First floor and large ground area vacant