105/155-163 Mann Street Gosford NSW 2250
A Grade, Premium Quality Office Space!
John Singleton's Bonython Tower represents the first ever premier quality commercial development of its kind within Gosford CBD.
The elegant sweeping spiral staircase connecting the ground floor restaurant and cafe with the office space typifies its prime position. Located between Gosford Railway Station and the waterfront these offices are more than just an address they are "The Address".
Bonython Tower is surrounded by Central Coast's newest proposed projects including the new ATO building and Central Coast Council, The Imperial Centre, Kibble Park, Central Coast Stadium, banks and Gosford Railway Station are all within 1 block. The development provides great staff amenity in a growing CBD locality.
All commercial floors are bathed in excellent natural light, with some suites also featuring balconies and pleasant vistas. Efficient design of both floors of office space allows excellent visual connectivity fostering effective communication and team work. Common areas including meeting rooms and breakout areas are available for the smaller suites, and for the prudent purchaser that elects to purchase or lease a whole floor, direct lift exposure is available to maximise security and privacy.
* Secure, private executive parking.
* Surrounded by the Central Coast's most exclusive government, corporates and retail.
* Efficient floors with abundant natural light and outdoor areas / balconies.
This property is proudly set in the heart of the Central Coast and represents the first commercial space of this nature ever.
* Architectural Innovation providing for unique business accommodation.
* Large and efficient floor plates.
* "The"office address.
* Excellent location close to transport.
* High standard of finish; carpeted and fully air-conditioned.
* Car spaces available for sale at $30,000 pcs.
|Date Sold||29 Jul 2019|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Apr 2019|