104 Picnic Creek Road, CHARTERS TOWERS QLD 4820
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
**EXCLUSIVE AGENCY**25 ACRES OF RELAXED LIVING IN THE ULTIMATE SETTING**
104 Picnic Creek Road, Charters Towers.
Exclusive to Raine & Horne and Situated just a short distance from town is this hidden sanctuary on 25 Acres. You literally turn off the road into your own domain and leave the world behind. This property boasts a stunning contemporary style Colorbond dwelling and shed package which is designed to incorporate open planned living amoungst a beautiful rural setting. Both are fully council approved as sheds at this point.
Internally you have very spacious open planned living with high ceilings, and the whole room can be opened up at one side which is great for capturing breeze or entertaining. There are also two spacious bedrooms and a modern bathroom and laundry combined.
Externally there is a brilliant undercover patio area perfect for entertaining with a built in fire place and overlooking the rural surrounds and to the side of the house there is also a 2 bay undercover area which also has extra height clearance. Storage and workshop areas have not been forgotten as this property is equipped with a 5 bay Colorbond shed featuring 3 open bays and 2 enclosed with mezzanine floor and fully powered and lockable.
It"s time to start living contact Raine & Horne Charters Towers today and ask to speak to Lisa Palmer.
* Contemporary Colorbond shed style home.
* Kitchen/Dining/Lounge: Huge spacious area with high ceilings and great airflow. Kitchen has plenty of cupboard space with room for a
dishwasher, there is a gas oven and stove and combined dining.
* Bedrooms: 2 very sizeable bedrooms with room for built in"s, both rooms have a/c and security screens.
* Bathroom: Modern spacious and fully tiled with shower recess, toilet and a combined laundry area.
* Entertainment area: Large undercover area located out the front with a fire place, there is also an additional undercover area to the side of the
house which could also be used for entertaining or vehicle storage, both have a pleasing outlook.
* Shed: 5 bay Colorbond Shed with extra height clearance, 3 bays open 2 bays lockable with rear door access, mezzanine floor.
* Block: 10.09 hectares (Approx. 25 Acres) Fully fenced.
* Bore Water with tank storage.
* Town Water line runs past front of property.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, Contact Lisa Palmer today on 0438 852 136 to arrange your inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
104 Picnic Creek Road CHARTERS TOWERS