102 George Street Rockhampton City QLD 4700
- Shop & Retail
- 321 m²
Blue Ribbon Fast Food Drive Thru Top Performing Store
- 10 Year lease to June 2025 plus options to 2035
- Top performing Red Rooster store established in 1992
- Prime position with 55 metre frontage to Bruce Highway (George St) in the heart of Rockhampton City
- High exposure 1,912 sqm corner site with 2nd street frontage to Archer Street
- Building area 321 sqm
- 29 on-site line marked car spaces
- Latest store format with full drive-thru facility
- Tenant pays all outgoings as per the lease including repairs, maintenance and management of the property
- Approximately 20,210 vehicles pass daily
- Rockhampton City: Beef capital of Australia with 87,488 population forecast to increase to 112,701 in 2036
- Net Income: $171,735 pa + GST (Excludes Land Tax)
Auction: 10.30 am AEDT, Wednesday 9 December 2020
Venue: Crown Casino, Melbourne
This property is being sold by auction, or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
|Auction date and time||09/12/2020 10:30|
|Auction location||Crown Casino - Melbourne|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.