1018 Murrindindi Road Murrindindi VIC 3717
- Rural / Farming
- 93 ha
- For Sale, Please contact agent
OUTSTANDING 93* HA LANDHOLDING PLANTED TO A HIGH QUALITY 55* HA VINEYARD
- 93*ha landholding with outstanding views
- 55*ha vineyard
- Only 1.5 hours’ from the Melbourne CBD
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale Yarradindi Vineyard, a highly productive vineyard in the Upper Goulburn Valley Wine Region.
Key features of the opportunity include:
- A 93* hectare landholding benefited by breathtaking views across the Murrindindi Valley.
- A 55* hectare vineyard, planted to premium varieties including Pinot Noir (22.32* hectares), Cabernet Sauvignon (4.70* hectares), Shiraz (2.02* hectares), Merlot (6.07* hectares), Chardonnay (14.17* hectares), Sauvignon Blanc (2.50* hectares) and Riesling (3.05* hectares).
- A 50* megalitre groundwater entitlement utilised for irrigation, underpinned by a 110* megalitre storage dam, as well as a well-designed irrigation system comprising single drip lines and an excellent laneway system throughout the vineyard.
- Quality structural improvements, including a 430* square metre machinery shed with open plan office, amenities, kitchen and lunch area, as well as a washdown hardstand area and pump shed.
- Well-located in relation to the prestigious Yarra Valley (approximately 15 minutes), as well as being only one and a half hours drive from the Melbourne CBD.
For Sale by Private Treaty.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||93 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||2 Apr 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.
Ask Duncan McCulloch about this property