100 Roberts Road, SUBIACO WA 6008
$325 per sqm pa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 920 - 4,586m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 3 Aug 2016
Unique Opportunity – Specialised Research Facility
100 Roberts Road is a modern, 2 level office/laboratory building with a central atrium located prominently in the near city suburb of Subiaco.
The purpose built facility comprises of a number of partitioned offices and a number of laboratories, storage areas, meeting facilities and breakout areas. The building is configured in two 'pods' allowing for easy subdivision and separation.
Located prominently on the corner of Roberts Road and Hamilton Street and opposite Mueller Park and Princess Margaret Hospital, the building offers excellent exposure to passing traffic. The location is well serviced by public transport with the West Leederville train station a short walk across Mueller Park. The CBD is easily accessed and only approximately 2kms east.
• 4586sqm of net lettable area
• Flexible areas from 920sqm available
• 73 car parking bays with potential for more
• Good quality partitioned offices
• Multiple laboratory spaces
• Imposing entry/reception area
• Central atrium for staff breakout area
• Meeting rooms
• Seminar rooms
• Large alfresco area
• Outstanding central and prominent location
• Excellent exposure to passing traffic
For details please contact:
Mitchell White 0411 055 544
Ross Skelton 0418 926 430
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
100 Roberts Road SUBIACO