100 Callum Street Mooroobool QLD 4870
- Shop & Retail
- 1,390 m²
- Commercial Auction
ASX Listed Tenant - Established Childcare Asset
- Long 17 year triple net lease to 2033
- Minimum 3% annual rent rncreases
- High yielding opportunity
Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market 100 Callum Street, Cairns for Sale via Auction.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 17 year lease to 2033 + options to 2043
- Evolve Education (ASX:EVO) - Dual listed early learning provider with 120+ Centres across Australia & New Zealand
- Well configured early learning facility licensed for 74 LDC places
- Conveniently located within 3 km of 7 primary schools & closeby to IGA & Woolworths Shopping Centres
- Triple Net Lease with secure 3 year notice period to exercise options
- Tenant pays all outgoings including Land Tax, Management Fees & Structural Repairs & Maintenance
- Lease secured by 6 month Bank Guarantee & Parent Company Guarantee
- Situated within established residential suburb, 3.5 km from Cairns CBD
- Cairns - North QLD tourist mecca, 5th most populous city in QLD with 160,000+ residents
- Minimum 3% annual rent increases
- Net Income $137,258 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 10 December at 1pm AEDT at Doltone House Hyde Park, located on 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property, please contact the exclusively appointed property professionals at Cushman & Wakefield.
|Auction date and time||10/12/2020 13:00|
|Auction location||Doltone House Hyde Park - 3/181 Elizabeth Street, Sydney|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||1,390 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||17 Nov 2020|