10/68A Esplanade Darwin City NT 0800
- Shop & Retail
- 1,428 m²
- For Sale, $4,000,000 (GST na)
ICONIC BUILDING ON HIGH PROFILE CORNER ONLY F+B OFFERING ON THE ESPLANADE
- PRIME INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- OFFERING ONE OF DARWIN’S BEST VIEWS
- LEASEBACK OPPORTUNITY TO CHAR RESTAURANT
Chin & Associates are pleased to offer the iconic Char Restaurant building at 10/68A Esplanade for sale.
PRIME INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
UNRIVALED FRINGE CBD LOCATION FRONTING THE ESPLANADE AND OFFERING ONE OF DARWINS BEST HOSPITALITY LOCATIONS WITH UNRIVALED VIEWS
LEASEBACK OPPORTUNITY TO CHAR RESTAURANT PROVIDING STRONG TENANT COVENANT AND STRONG INCOME STREAM
This outstanding freehold building represents the ultimate opportunity to secure a foothold on Darwins historic precinct fronting the Esplanade waterfront immediately adjacent to Bicentennial Park with the advantage being zoned CB Central Business.
The property is held on a volumetric lot comprising a 1,650sqm land parcel with an enormous dual street frontage totalling approximately 105 metres.
Key investment highlights are as follows:
- Freehold building with priceless retail frontage to the Esplanade and Knuckey Street
- Ample off-street parking along the Esplanade and Knuckey Street
- Potential for future refurbishment or redevelopment, subject to heritage compliance with substantial building envelope allowance permitted within planning regulations. There is an existing Development Application for Admiralty House to expand the tenancy footprint
- Sale and Leaseback arrangement to the renowned Char Restaurant by restaurateur and nationally recognised beef judge John Kilroy
- New 5 year lease offering a strong rental return with 2 x five year options
- Quality existing internal fitout with extensive external courtyard dining area
Chin & Associates strongly recommends this rare opportunity for your serious consideration.
For more information, please contact the exclusive selling agents Chin & Associates.
0411 17 7888
|Floor Area||1,428 m²|
|Land Area||1,650 m²|
|Parking||On street parking|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||18 Feb 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.