10/23 Oaks Avenue, DEE WHY NSW 2099
Offers Over $449 PW
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Nov 2016
HUGE 43SQM SHOP RIGHT IN THE HUB. GROUND FLOOR SPACE ON POPULAR OAKS AVE. - FOR LEASE!
Be right in the midst of it all with this fantastic opportunity set to see you conveniently located only steps away from Coles & every popular businesses on Oaks Avenue.
Your business will thrive in a location easily noticed by the thousands of passing pedestrians & cars.
A huge 43sqm commercial space, equipped with a sink + fully air- conditioned, this property is perfect as a salon or for a solicitor's/accountants offices or for medical & fitness businesses.
Must see! Such a unique opportunity will not last long!
SEE IT TODAY, TONIGHT, TOMORROW, ANYTIME YOU LIKE? CALL US, WE NEVER SLEEP :)
- 43sqm of perfect commercial space.
- $449 PW + GST + outgoings
- Equipped with a sink and air-condition
- Large opening windows invite fresh air & plenty of natural light.
- Ground floor space - easy access from Oaks Avenue
Business walking distance, close proximity to this property
- 2 *Coles stores, Woolworths, Aldi
- All major banks and mortgage brokers
- Officeworks, Fitness First
- Over 200 community supporting businesses in Dee Why for the beaches
- Neigbour to eye catching businesses such as Subway, Oporto, and Crust Pizza
- North and South express bus stops
- Warringah Council
Disclaimer: GST and outgoings may be applicable to all figures quoted above. The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way of the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. The agent will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information from the agent.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
10/23 Oaks Avenue DEE WHY