10/1299-1305 Botany Road Mascot NSW 2020
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 377 m²
- For Sale, Forthcoming Auction
Versatile Light Industrial Premises with High Visibility & Convenience
In a strata complex, this Victorian residence has been smartly repurposed for light industrial uses. Currently occupied by a long running corporate events business, the premises offers immense appeal to businesses seeking a unique showroom or office space that comes with a homely feel. With a garden on title and beautiful period details showcased throughout, this is truly a rare find in such a highly visible setting. Set at the busy Botany Road and Wentworth Avenue intersection, the premises offers handiness to Mascot and Botany Road shops, buses, Port Botany, Sydney Airport and the CBD.
- 377.8 sqm on title (internal & external) includes front garden
- Grand entry, high 3.38m ceilings & polished floorboards
- Two separate open plan areas ideal for possible ancillary display
- Kitchen with meals area, server room, large store room
- Large period-style bathroom with space to add a shower
- Rear parking for four cars, intercom, security system, A/C
|Floor Area||377 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||27 Nov 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.