1 Ross Street Benowa QLD 4217
- 4,215 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest closing 9 June at 3pm
Commercial & Retail Centre Anchored by Childcare Centre
Tony and Adam Grbcic from Kollosche Commercial are proud to present to the market the 'Marina Village', located in the geographic epicentre of the Gold Coast on Ross Street in Benowa.
The Marina Village is a modern, convenience retail and commercial centre located at the heart of the $82 Million* Marina Concourse precinct developed by Sunland Group Ltd as part of the final chapter of the Royal Pines Marina master planned community in Benowa, Gold Coast.
The offering comprises two freehold titles, being sold in one line;
Lot 5 - The Marina
- Total area: 2.604ha*;
- Opportunity to develop the proposed marina berths.
Lot 8 - The Marina Village
- Total area: 2.812ha*;
- Total Tenancies: 8* including a childcare, swim school and a complimentary mix of commercial and retail tenants;
- Net Income: $1,073,165 + GST* per annum;
- WALE: 6.09 years (by area);
- Major Tenants; Sunkids Childcare Centre, HomeCorp Constructions, Baildons Superfish Swim School, Sunland Group & Double Barrel Kitchen;
- Total Parking Spaces: 115* (including 60* all weather bays underground);
- Marina Village is located within 350m* of the $108 Million Metricon Stadium, 2.4km* of the M1 Motorway, 5.5km* west of Surfers Paradise and 6.5km* from Broadbeach.
As well as the strong tenancy mix, the property offers further development opportunities and income opportunities;
- The Marina which would yield up to 100 berths* (*approximately), and;
- The balance land which has approval for an additional commercial building and under the current master plan an additional 900m2* of commercial space can be developed and added to the holding;
- Activation of the 2 crown leasehold titles which include a boat ramp & existing pontoons on the Nerang River.
For more information, or to obtain full due diligence please contact the exclusive agents, Tony Grbcic or Adam Grbcic from Kollosche Commercial.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.